Lit Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people who love to read and write.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Instruments Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

Mortal Instruments Series Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Okay so I've never read this series, but I'd thought I'd start people off with a thread that most people knew about. More knowledgeable people, please step forward. What a Face
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh my... TMI Series... How to describe it? Hmm... it was, delicious and full of twists. So dramatic, and I'm greatly looking forward to the next 3 books (well, 4 counting Clockwork Angel). This is one of the series that I recommend first to people, next to The Gone Series, The Iron Fey, Chaos Walking Trilogy, Raised by Wolves... and so much more. Soso much more. I'm such a nerd, I buy most of the books I've read Wink I think it's around 250 books now.... heheh.
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

I've heard a lot of good things about the mortal instruments series. I too am a book nerd. I have something like 1500 books in my room. I might have more, but I lost count after a while. LOL
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:12 pm

I'd have so much more if we weren't poor -_- hehe. I usually spend the money I can get on books, rather than important things like clothes and food O_O

Heh.

And seriously. Read TMI series. It. Is. Amazing. And everyone is just... well super hot, hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

I've seen it around chapters a lot and even picked it up a few times. I'll have to get it the next time I have some money. I too am poor at the moment. o_0
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:29 pm

bookbuyer wrote:
I've seen it around chapters a lot and even picked it up a few times. I'll have to get it the next time I have some money. I too am poor at the moment. o_0

Yes, aren't we all? *sigh* Why can't books just be so much cheaper? Especially the hard cover ones -_-
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

haha, well at least some of the books are online for free. Yes yes I know it illegal, but not anymore illegal then standing in a bookstore and reading the entire book then putting it back without buying it! LOL, yes that is something I have done before, but I usually buy it at a later time. In fact it's kinda a hobby of mine. I always get angry when I can't finish it and I can't afford to buyt it. ARG! LOL.
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm

I always do that! Our Borders lets us pick up a book and read in there all day if we don't make a scene or steal stuff. BUT! Before we go too far off topic (which I knew I would do, and I am trying really hard to go with the rules here...) I must say, TMI series is worth buying, it's so good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Well next time I have money I shall head on over and see how it is. I usually like to read a book before I buy it to see if it's worth it. I can be really picky sometimes. LOL geek
Back to top Go down
WaffleMayo
WaffleMayo

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Oh my god this book is AMAZING!

I love it. It starts with City of Bones right? hehe I picked it up because of three reasons.
1) My friend Clare recommended it to me, and the author's last name is the same as hers.
2) My nickname from when I was little is Amybones, or sometimes just Bones.
3) Another friend recommended the series to me.
4) Well I know I said three, but I'm too lazy to change it, so anyway, THE GUY IS HOT!
Back to top Go down
http://sharemyopinion.proboards.com/index.cgi
unicorns713
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 pm

TMI is awesome!!! I would reccomend it! Its kinda on the same lines of Twilight (which sucked), but its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Instruments Series   Mortal Instruments Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Series
Page 1 of 1