Lit Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people who love to read and write.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what about gone? [spoilers]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

what about gone? [spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:24 pm

what do you think is going to happen in the next gone book? i think hunter and the guys from the island bring 2 different diseases. that way you have variety... what do you think.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey, I edited your post, you forgot to put the spoiler warning. Remember it for next time (:
Back to top Go down
https://litspot.forumotion.com
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 am

oh sorry, im always forgetting something Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonLitWolf
Beginner
Beginner
MoonLitWolf

PostSubject: Re: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Hmmm I like the idea of their being two different 'plagues' now that you mention it. Especially because some how Caine, Diana, Bug and Penny are going to have to get or hear of it.
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 am

mmhmm, i dont think there's gonna be 2. maybe the gaiaphage is the one that brings the plague, or spreads it through LP, but that wouldnt explain the people from the island and hunter
Back to top Go down
Taste-Tested
Beginner
Beginner
Taste-Tested

PostSubject: Re: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:34 pm

I think Hunter is a red herring, so to speak. I think it's stated in the summary for PLAGUE that it's spread by bugs anyway (or the bugs accompany it, idk). But, I digress.

My theories (related to the plague illness and the series in general):
- The plague illness is something to do with Emily & Brother at the farm house place (seriously, I thought they were gonna have a way bigger part and then they just sorta weren't mentioned ever again for the whole book. xD).

- Sanjit replaces whatever major character dies in PLAGUE/DARKNESS (I can't remember which book MG has stated he'll kill a main-ish character off in). Or he kills that main character.

- Drake and Astrid have another run-in. They're both (I think?) on the cover of PLAGUE so. (on that note; Astrid needs to get the heck of the covers. I want Edilio and Dekka on there.)

- Quinn needs to have a proper part in the next few books because he was barely in LIES and then when he was he was a complete jerk.

- Howard and Orc will definately have bigger parts because they're firmly in the "good books" now.

- the FAYZ wall disappearing for a second at the end of LIES was an illusion by the Gaiaphage (c'mon, what're the chances that the visions Nerezza/the Gaiaphage was giving Orsay and what could be outside the FAYZ (if anything) are the same/true?).

- Zil will be possessed by the Gaiaphage or something.

-Lana will kill herself, become the Crazy Dog Lady of the FAYZ, get repossessed by the Gaiaphage or just not really reappear until DARKNESS or LIGHT. (I like her, so she can't die. xD;)

And this series is awesome. Not perfect (no book is ;c) but still very, very good. <3
[nobody else has spoiler tag'd their posts so I haven't done so to mine. Mods please do correct me if I need to~]

Last edited by Taste-Tested on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

i agree, but it think hunter plays a big role too. i dont think astrid and sam are good for eachother, they are both really strong leaders so they'll want to control eachother but the other wont give in. so i dont think it'll work well with them, thats just me though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what about gone? [spoilers]   what about gone? [spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

what about gone? [spoilers]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lit Spot :: The Library :: Book Theories-
Jump to: