Lit Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people who love to read and write.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonLitWolf
Beginner
Beginner
MoonLitWolf

*sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... Empty
PostSubject: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Yeah, hi!
Um... I'm Betsey, but I also go by any of these: Moon, Wolf, Cereal, Cereal Killer, Killer, Pop Tart Maker (my last name is Kellogg Wink ) And many more. But I'd rather you called me either Betsey or Moon because a lot of those are just weird. XD

I like to read and write, duh that's why I'm on here! XD, and DRAW!!!!!!!!! But lately I haven't been writing anything, if I had you would have seen it on here.

I love wolves, if you couldn't tell from the name XD, and the colors indigo, silver and lime green. I like the winter, snow and ice, and I love night time when it's dark and you can see the stars and the moon. And call me weird but I think the day and light are much scarier than the night and dark, because at night it's comforting to know that no one can see you and that if there is something scary you can't see it anyways so why be scared.

Oh yeah Me=Randomness and Confuzzlation XD
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm

i agree with you one hundred percent, by the way welcome!!! wolfs and nights and winter are my thing. i love your reasoning, never heard someone put it like that before. do you by any chance like thunder storms too????? XD
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 pm

I must say, I'm the weirdest person on here. I like all of the things you guys mentioned, yet I'm afraid of all of them. LOL. Definitely weird.
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 pm

oh i think we're tied for weirdest
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 pm

LOL. We should have a weirdness contest! Razz
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 pm

oh yeah, that would be awsome!!
Back to top Go down
MoonLitWolf
Beginner
Beginner
MoonLitWolf

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh yeah well I would sooo win! XD And yes I LOVE thunder storms especially the lightning! Very Happy confused I love that guy because he's an awesome color XDDD but you guys already know that from chat oh yeah and this guy: alien another awesome color! XD
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Ohaii!!! Welcome! Heh.

And I don't think anyone can be weirder than the other. Everyone is weird in their own way. Trust me. My sisters and I are freaks. My cousin always said when I was younger "The little one just ain't right..."

Heh. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
MoonLitWolf
Beginner
Beginner
MoonLitWolf

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Haha I love that! And your right everyone is a weirdo freak, especially on here Wink But thats because freaks are awesome!
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

And it's always the freaks/messed up people that are the best at their form of art!
Back to top Go down
WaffleMayo
WaffleMayo

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:22 pm

I would like to enter this "weirdness contest" you speak of. I would definitely win the "Who can make something pervy out of anything" contest or the "Who is the most messed up" contest.
Back to top Go down
http://sharemyopinion.proboards.com/index.cgi
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:25 pm

WaffleMayo wrote:
I would like to enter this "weirdness contest" you speak of. I would definitely win the "Who can make something pervy out of anything" contest or the "Who is the most messed up" contest.

If you win the 'who can make something pervy out of anything' contest, then I call dibs on the overall pervy person. That's my catagory. lol. Also the most crazy person. Those are my two titles. If you don't believe me then look at my poems, if you look deep enough you see that they are the work of a pretty disturbed person. Shocked Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoonLitWolf
Beginner
Beginner
MoonLitWolf

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Fine then I get most RaNdoM pErSoN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 pm

cool with me. Cool
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:49 am

what do i get??? i feel so left out!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
MoonLitWolf
Beginner
Beginner
MoonLitWolf

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:55 am

idk what ever you want!
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 am

idk what i want though.... help!!!!
Back to top Go down
WaffleMayo
WaffleMayo

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 am

LOL We have to actually have these contests sometime. Maybe in chat box? I can be the judge or whatever in the ones that I'm not entering. Or we can move this to a topic on SMO? whatever you guys want.
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 am

idc, but what could i be????? *sigh*
Back to top Go down
WaffleMayo
WaffleMayo

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 am

Well I don't know you all that well. :/ Sorry.
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 am

ramsvolleyball1 wrote:
what do i get??? i feel so left out!!!! XD

you have to call out dibs rams. just say whatever you want to be known as, just as long as it hasn't already been called. LOL
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm

can i be the book worm?
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 pm

haha, that's cool with me, that actually use to be my nickname in middle school. quite nostalgic memories. lol
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 pm

mmhmm, okay! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...   *sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro... Empty

Back to top Go down

*sigh* I guess I should finally make my self an intro...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lit Spot :: First stop :: Introductions-
Jump to: