Lit Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people who love to read and write.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux Empty
PostSubject: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else read this book. It's something I advise strongly against if you haven't! It was okay up to the last 10-13 chapters, then the author ruined everything. It had a great plot and all that, but the characters were poorly created and I couldn't fully love the characters that I did somewhat get to know. It wasn't that it didn't have a happily ever after ending... it just had a sucky ending that wouldn't have had to happen if the girl just dealt with her minor problems, and she wouldn't have created so much misfortune and death.

If anyone else mistakenly got sucked into this book as I did... write what you thought of it and maybe enlighten me if there were any good points to any of it? If no one else has read it... well don't go out and buy it, because it's NOT worth the money. If you are curious of how a book could fail so hard, I'd get it at a local library or something. Seriously, this book just... really really made me angry!
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:29 pm

I've never read it, but I'm sorry that you were dissapointed about the ending of the book. I too can sympathize, I've read some real duds, mostly wit the ending sucking. bounce
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Yeah, I don't know, I'd like to blab about the ending and rant about that... but I wouldn't want to spoil the fail for others who may read it. I thought it could have been perhaps a 3 star book (according to Goodreads standards) if in the ending things were partially solved... but dear Lord that french lady did not know how to write a satisfactory ending.
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Well here's an idea. Rant as much as you want about the book, but post SPOILER in big words in your first post so that people will know tha it is a spoiler thread. Then there will be no harm no foul and you can get it off your chest. Cool
Back to top Go down
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Hmm, I suppose I could, but the urge passed when I realized I had already posted my rant in my review on Goodreads Very Happy

*sigh* Darn, I just really hated that book

(NOTE: It's hard to not swear. I never knew it was so hard to not swear!)
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Well I always do the thing where you shorten it or say things like frick instead or f*ck. (Sorry if that was still innapropriate). There are some ways to get around it and still be respectful. bom
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 pm

MeIsANerd wrote:
Hmm, I suppose I could, but the urge passed when I realized I had already posted my rant in my review on Goodreads Very Happy

How about, you can swear, just keep it to a minimum ? (:
Back to top Go down
https://litspot.forumotion.com
MeIsANerd
Beginner
Beginner
MeIsANerd

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Admin wrote:
MeIsANerd wrote:

How about, you can swear, just keep it to a minimum ? (:

So I CAN say "damn" and stuff? I just am so used to using offensive language when I don't like something/someone O_O Heheh.
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:06 am

i think its ok about something just not someone, so you dont hurt feelings and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux   The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princetta by Anne-Loure Bondoux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lit Spot :: The Library :: Book Rants-
Jump to: