Lit Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people who love to read and write.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the Pieces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 pm

i dont understand.... but i cant wait to see, but the reason i dont understand is cause its so short and not much information really.
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

ya, I'm righting a bit more of it now. Very Happy I might end up changing the order of it later on. I'd show you the plot and ask you what would sound better going first, but I don't want to ruin it for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:39 pm

k, i cant wait, but i've said that a million times already. XD
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm

I've written a bit more but I'll wait to post again until I have a bit more. K.
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Okay here it is. This is the next scene. But I'll probably change it a little and add in a bit more. I have to work on it and the first chapter to make them mesh a little better together. Very Happy

After the Director had left, Derek walked over to the spell-induced Emma, sitting down and gently pulling her into his lap. He stroked her hair, softly whispering in her ear, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," unshed tears gathered in his eyes while Emma's eyes stared emptily at the wall.

The Director waited outside the room as he waited for Derek to calm down. Emma wouldn't be responsive again for a while so he could afford to let Derek have this time with Emma. Bringing up his wrist, the Director checked the time. His wife would be expecting him at home soon, but he would have to call her and tell her he would be late again. He'd have to take care of Emma first and take her to the interview room.

Raking his hand through his hair the Director, glanced in the room again. The two of them were still as they were. But he thought he saw tears running down Derek's face.

"Guess I better go and make some coffee while I wait," he mumbled to himself as he started to walk to the staff room. He would also have to inform Jake that he would need to be ready in a few hours to get the info out of Emma. It always took them way to much time to get it.

A few hours later

The Director always hated Emma when she was like this. She always seemed to have almost a different personality when she was in this state. At the moment she was ignoring him and talking to someone that probably no one but she could see, but he knew sooner or later she would start to talk to him and he was dreading that.

"Emma, you know that you don't have to listen to these assholes. You can just ignore them and let them find the info themselves."

Emma laughed at what Clarisse said. It was funny to her to image the men around her trying to have visions like she did. She would gladly give them her abilities if it meant that she could live normally.

Clarisse noticed Emma's sudden sadness. She wished she could help her more. It frustrated hers so much that she couldn't do more than comfort Emma.

Emma turned her attention from Clarisse to the Director. She had noticed his silence and his slightly hunched shoulders. Despite the fact that she didn't particularly like the man, she knew that he was a good man, sometimes. She reached her hand out and saw him flinch. A small smile pulling at her mouth at the reaction.

"What? I don't bite." Laughing Emma pulled a small string from the his jacket sleeve and dangled it in front of him.

"You really shouldn't taunt him you know Emma." Clarisse said a little moue of disappointment forming on her mouth. " I would hate for you to sink to their level."

Emma smiled at Clarisse, her hand going up to her, but not quite touching her shoulder.

" I would never sink to their level, but that doesn't mean that I can't have some fun with them, does it"

The Director pulled open the door to the interview room for Emma, and watched as she strolled in. A small shudder passing through his body as she leaned in the whisper in his ear.

" People who play dangerous games often die in the middle of it."
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:28 am

interesting, i wisk i knew about what emma was and what the director wanted and what Derek did that made him so sad
Back to top Go down
bookbuyer
Second Rate
Second Rate
bookbuyer

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:48 pm

haha, hopefully everything will be revealed as the story goes on. Smile
Back to top Go down
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:25 pm

kk im sure it will be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Pieces   Breaking the Pieces - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Pieces
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lit Spot :: Your Work :: Critique Needed-
Jump to: