Lit Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the people who love to read and write.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Beauty
Beginner
Beginner
Dragon Beauty

Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon.   Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 am

Good morning to you all.

I'm Dragon Beauty, better known as Lynn. You may address me as either and I will answer. I've been writing since I was a little dragonette, and have been published a few times.

Currently, I'm working on two short stories and a novel. Well, the novel starts in November because I entered NaNoWriMo for the first time this year. In general, I write paranormal fiction. I have yet, and hope never to, write a paranormal romance, but my stories are what they are nonetheless. alien I am breaking out of my usual genre to write a superhero story. It started as a contest and turned into so much more.

When I am not writing, I am a slave to 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, and 2 rodents. The cats, especially the Siamese, keep me hopping. I'm also my little brother's favorite jungle gym. He'll be 3 next year while I'll be 26 next year.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Despite being a fire-breather most of the time, I'm quite approachable and have no problem helping with problems or just shooting the breeze.

DB
Back to top Go down
http://crypticscribe.blogspot.com
ramsvolleyball1
Third Rate
Third Rate
ramsvolleyball1

Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon.   Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:40 pm

oh well no one has really been on here lately so you might find it a little lonely
Back to top Go down

Look up in the sky... it's a bird, it's a plane. Oh, no it's just a dragon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lit Spot :: First stop :: Introductions-
Jump to: